By the time a tea smells like a disgusting sewer it’s gone bad. It may provide some benefit to plants but it’s really over the hill. There are 2 major aspects to teas and one of them is almost never discussed.
- Most growers think of tea brewing as cultivating a soup of beneficial bacteria that are applied to the roots to improve disease resistance and root health and, hence, to improve plant growth.
- What is not so well known is that some of the incredible effects on plant growth are due to the metabolic by-products of certain bacteria- not the bacteria itself.
Therefore, in order to make the most powerful and effective tea, the process must be stopped during a narrow time window when the potency peaks. It took 2 years to get it right but you can see and smell the difference. Because of the careful way it’s made, it’s ready-to-use and has a long shelf life.
100% natural. Made from pure worm castings and potent seabird and bat guanos.
- Root accelerator for cuttings. Use 1-2 tsp/gallon of water.
- Growth stimulant in Veg. Use 1 oz/gallon of water. For best results also use Deep Breath.
- Increases fragrance and aroma during bloom. Use 1 oz. or more/gallon.
- Use during flush for extra "swell". Use 1 oz. or more/gallon.